About the role
- Join the Server development team which develops frontend, backend and database solutions in a varied SW environment while using advanced technologies.
- Looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic software engineer interested in developing endpoint security solutions in a highly collaborative team.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience
- Experience in software architecture, design, OOD
- At least 2 years of experience developing web back-end solutions using C#
- At least 2 years of experience developing C++ multi threaded software
- SQL skills including case logic, aggregate functions, and maximizing query performance
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience working with big data technologies such as Elasticsearch, Kafka
- Experience developing .NET Core Apps
- Experience with MySQL and PHP
- Experience with web frontend development (HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular)
- Highly motivated and self-learner.
- Team player with an ability to work autonomously, as well.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Our bold mission is to secure the world. Nyotron is disrupting the entire security paradigm. Acting as your last line of defense, we proactively protect your data and assets from even the most sophisticated nation-state cyberattacks. Instead of endlessly chasing the bad we ensure the good, and thus are able to detect and stop zero-days, advanced persistent threats, ransomware, fileless malware and other novel threats. Learn more about our revolutionary approach to endpoint security here. You may also watch a testimonial video here.