About the role
- Join the QA Automation development team.
- Develop and maintain QA Automation framework and the integration with Jenkins based CI/CD.
- C# – main layer
- Variety of scripting technologies and tools
- Design and implement tests scenarios, debug and troubleshoot issues.
- Looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic automation engineer interested to take part in developing endpoint security solutions.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- B.Sc.in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 3+ years of hands-on development experience
- Extensive experience with C#
- Experience with QA automation in CI/CD
- Good understanding of Windows OS
- Experience developing multi threaded software
- Experience in the security field
- Knowledge of Windows API and Windows internals
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- SQL skills
- Highly motivated and self-learner
- Team player with an ability to work autonomously
Our bold mission is to secure the world. Nyotron is disrupting the entire security paradigm. Acting as your last line of defense, we proactively protect your data and assets from even the most sophisticated nation-state cyberattacks. Instead of endlessly chasing the bad we ensure the good, and thus are able to detect and stop zero-days, advanced persistent threats, ransomware, fileless malware and other novel threats. Learn more about our revolutionary approach to endpoint security here. You may also watch a testimonial video here.