No-Cost Endpoint Protection Assessment Against State-Level Attacks
Act Quickly – Offer Expires December 31, 2018
2017 was a busy year for hackers and 2018 is already starting out with even bigger threats:
- Fileless attacks leveraging standard admin tools such as PowerShell and WMI are now responsible for nearly 50% of attacks
- Ransomware using leaked NSA hacking tools is more powerful and destructive than ever before
- New, ingenious attack vectors are discovered practically every month – Process Doppelganging, Intel Management Engine (ME) vulnerabilities, Operation Copperfield and more
- Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities affecting practically all devices with Intel, AMD and ARM processors in early 2018 is truly the final blow.
How confident is your organization that its antivirus (AV) or next-generation antivirus (NGAV) product can detect and stop these new breeds of advanced attacks? Since they use intrusion tactics and techniques that a typical penetration test (PT) can’t even see, you’re going to need a more rigorous assessment to keep your organization safe.
Can your AV or NGAV stand up to a real test against state-level malware?
GET AN ASSESSMENT ON US TO FIND OUT
What you’ll get as part of Nyotron’s NO-COST assessment program:
- 30 minutes – Nyotron’s security expert will deploy three crafted attacks on a system of your preference to test your endpoint defenses. These will include advanced malware employing typically unaccounted for attack vectors and techniques.
- 15 minutes – Debrief of findings identifying weaknesses or confirming that your system is well protected
- 5 minutes – Brief overview of Negative and Positive Security models
REQUEST A NO-COST ASSESSMENT TO TEST YOUR LEVEL OF AV OR NGAV PROTECTION*
*Terms & Conditions
- You must register before December 31, 2018 and have a minimum of 100 employees
- Limit of one assessment per company / year
- Exclusions may apply
- No obligation to buy